I was 17 weeks along last Friday. I went to the dr and had a great check up. The baby's heartrate was still in the 150s. Kaylee was pretty amazed by the sound coming from mommy's belly. This was the 1st time I have taken her with me by myself and she was such an angel. We scheduled our ultrasound to find out if I am carrying a he or she. We are really excited to find out! My weight gain is at 5lbs right now. I, unfortunately, passed my saddest point of 120 but still haven't gotten to what I weighed when I got pregnant with Kaylee. I know I will pass it soon but it feels good to be pretty much halfway there and to not have reached the beginning weight of my first pregnancy. Hopefully I will gain much, much less this time :) I kinda got out of control the first time!! My belly is definitely getting bigger every day and my pants no longer fit. I thought I felt the baby moving for the first time the night of the Sugar Bowl but didn't know if it was just nerves, gas, etc. However, it has continued and gotten stronger each day so it's definitely the baby. I just love that feeling!! Everything is going really well and we hope that continues throughout.
Here is the picture of my belly from 17 weeks...
No comments:
Post a Comment