I am 30 weeks pregnant today. 3/4 of the way there!! It's hard to believe that 8 weeks from now is when we had Kaylee. I guess it means that Landon could really be here before we know it! We really need to get his room ready!!
I went in this morning for my doctor's appointment and my blood pressure was really good. I had a little protein in my urine but not enough to concern the doctor. My fundal height was measuring pretty small at 26 weeks. That and the fact that he isn't near as active as he is supposed to be right now concerned my doctor. My appt was in Springdale today and they don't have the right equipment to check everything there so she sent me immediately over the the hospital in Fayetteville. I was so upset and nervous so I called Brandon to go with me. His car is in the shop so I had to run and get him from work and then head to the hospital. We had to take Kaylee with us since it was such short notice but she was really good. I had to be hooked up to the heartrate monitor for about 45 minutes. They kept bringing me juice and telling me to wake him up because they weren't getting a good reading. I just kept telling them that he just isn't very active. Finally, due to the juice and me hitting and shaking my belly (they told me to) he woke up and they got the reading they were hoping for. I then had to go up and get an ultrasound to make sure he was measuring ok. He looked perfectly healthy!! He is still all boy :) He is 3lb 6oz and perfectly content in his little home. He is actually measuring 30 weeks/3 days. The doctor called me with all the results and said the fluid levels were great and was no longer concerned at all. She said I was probably measuring small because I am so little. I guess that makes sense since I have only gained about half as much as I did with Kaylee at this point. We are very relieved to know he is a healthy and growing baby boy. My next appointment is in 2 weeks so let's just hope he continues to grow between now and then!
Let's Put the Art in Party
8 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment