Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

38 week appointment

I had my 38 week appointment today since my doctor will be out of town tomorrow through Sunday. I am actually 37 weeks 5 days right now. My blood pressure was great, lost 2 lbs, only measuring 35 weeks still, and no change with my cervix. The doctor was very surprised that I hadn't had him yet. She said she didn't know how he could get any lower without coming out. No wonder I have so much pressure and discomfort right now. She guessed he weighs around 6lbs right now. Kaylee was 6lb3oz at 38 weeks when I had her so they are going to be pretty close in size. I am so ready to have him but then I kind of want him to wait a little longer. My parents will be in Louisiana Thursday and Friday for a funeral and my doctor is out of town too. I am sure he will decide to come when none of them will be able to make it. My sister said she would come help out with Kaylee until mom and John can get here though. For now, the waiting game continues....

No comments:

Post a Comment