Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Pinterest

The most addicting website EVER! Even worse than Facebook! Now that's bad!!! If you haven't checked it out yet, I definitely recommend it....well, maybe not. Only check it out if you have alot of extra time on your hands (which I do not) because you won't be able to quit :) I obviously have a problem with food addiction because most of my pins on there are for recipes. I love recipes and cookbooks but rarely actually use them. However, I have used two recipes from Pinterest and they were both pretty good. Okay, the cookies were a HUGE hit at the Labor Day get-together we went to. I plan to try at least one new recipe from this site a week so I don't feel as bad wasting my time on there..hehe!

Here is the pasta I tried: Tortellini with Spinach and Slow Roasted Tomatoes

I loved it but Brandon wanted meat in it...typical male :)



Here is the recipe for the cookies I made: S'mores Cookies























Bake them for your next social gathering, you will not regret it! I did receive suggestions for more marshmallows and more Hershey's on top.

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment