
I am really late on this post but our computer broke a while back and I just got my new one set up. Anyway, Landon turned 6 months on the 16th. He's already 1/2 a year old. Why do they have to grow so fast?? I am trying to enjoy every single moment because I do know how fast it goes. He is still the sweetest little guy. He loves to be held and walked around. He cuddles too! That's exciting to me because Kaylee never was a cuddler. He loves to sit up and is trying his hardest to crawl. He gets up on all fours and rocks back and forth before he takes a dive forward. I am sure he will be on the move before long. He does get what he wants already by rolling all over the place though. He likes to be entertained all the time and gets fussy if he's left alone. I take full credit for this because I definitely spoiled him. It's ok though because he will only be little for a short time. He likes to walk around in his walker and play in his exersaucer. He hates being strapped into anything, i.e. his carseat, high chair, swing, etc. He got his convertible carseat for Christmas so I am sure we will switch him over to that pretty soon so he doesn't have to lay down so much like his infant seat. He is still a tiny little guy although he doesn't look like it. He weighs 15lbs 12oz and is 26in long. That's the 30th percentile for weight and 25th for height. He finally caught up to Kaylee's length. She was also 26in at 6 months but weighed more at 17lb 1oz. I sure don't remember her being so big then but I guess she was. Landon likes squash and sweet potatoes but nothing else. He gags when you feed him rice cereal, oatmeal and all fruits. I am sure he will come around though. He still wears 3-6 month clothing and size 2 diapers. He is one wild dude as he never sits still! He is also one handsome little dude! :) He finally decided the last two nights to sleep through the night again. Let's pray this continues!! (Yes, I am well aware that I probably just jinxed myself by typing it out.) However, he woke up both days ready to rock-n-roll around 6am. I just threw him in bed with me and cuddled both mornings. He went back to sleep and slept until 8:30 both days. It has been an amazing six months and we are excited about watching him grow and learn. This is when things start getting fun!!



No comments:
Post a Comment