Landon Blake is now 7 months old. He's getting to be a big boy really fast! He is a HUGE mama's boy! I mean really bad! I am not complaining because I really wanted a sweet cuddly baby boy but it's sad that he is ridiculously unhappy with anyone else most of the time. If I walk in the room and don't immediately pick him up, he freaks out. He says mama now too. Somehow I got the first word with both kiddos. He is growing like a weed and eats like a maniac. He drinks 7oz of milk every 3 hours. Wow! He usually eats a fruit or veggie at lunch and one at dinner too. Tonight he at 2 whole ones at dinner. He's gonna be a BIG BOY!! I love all his little rolls :) He still wears a size 2 diaper and wears 6-9 month or 6-12 month clothing, depending on where they are from.
He can't stand shopping, which really makes mommy sad. He despises his carseat and sitting in a shopping cart so no grocery or Target shopping with him right now. Luckily, my parents have been very helpful in taking care of him so I can get the important shopping done. He loves baths, Kaylee, eating, and being held. He can crawl but prefers for you to carry him. He will crawl to a toy or to your leg to get picked up but that's about it. He isn't a fan of doing the work himself :) He can pull up on a few things and can stand there for a while. However, he ends up letting go and tumbling over. He can balance without holding on for a few seconds though. I have a feeling he will walk early but I could be wrong.
He is teething really bad. He's not a pleasant teether either :( He's just miserable. The first tooth is so close to breaking through so hopefully not too much longer. Kaylee got her first one at 7 months so he probably will too. He has been sleeping through the night since Christmas but recently started getting up again :/ I think it's because of his teeth but not sure. Hopefully he will sleep all night again once the tooth pops through.
Ok, I have gone on long enough. To sum it all up, he is a perfect, healthy, growing boy that loves his mama :) The epitome of a "mama's boy"!! (He really does love daddy too!)



No comments:
Post a Comment