Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, May 27, 2011

36 weeks ~ 9 months

I am now 36 weeks pregnant...1 more week until he is considered full-term. Yay! I had my appt. this morning and everything looks great. I still haven't gained any weight in the last 3 weeks. :) I am now 1 1/2 cm dilated and 60% effaced. I was only 1cm dilated a few hours before I had Kaylee so this is more dilated than I ever was with her until I was in labor. I hope he hangs on until at least June 1st because I really want him to be a June baby. I know he will come when he gets ready and we will be ready when he is. I finally have our bags packed and all of Landon's stuff is already in the car. Praying he is perfectly healthy whenever he chooses to arrive!

No comments:

Post a Comment