Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Ouch!

I have been having back pain on my left side under my ribcage for a few days now. I called the dr yesterday and they said if it didn't get better to go to labor and delivery. Well, it didn't get better but I didn't feel it was bad enough to go to the hospital either. It never went away so I called back today and they brought me in to take a look. They initially thought it was kidney stones but my urine sample was "perfect" according to the dr. She checked my blood pressure which was good and Landon's heartbeat which was also good. She wanted to rule out anything bad so she checked my cervix to make sure it wasn't preterm labor. Cervix is closed which is also good. She said it was a pulled muscle and I needed to take it easy for a few days. I see lots of couch time and a heating pad in my future...oh wait, I have a two year old to chase around.

So thankful it's just a pulled muscle, even though it's painful it's way better than anything else it could have been. I am also thankful that the dr I saw today was so great! My dr was off today so I saw a different one for the first time. If my dr can't deliver Landon, I would love this dr to be there. At least I now know 2 drs in the clinic...both of which I really like!

Update on my kick counting: Landon is apparently more active than we initially thought. Now that I am forced to lay down and feel his movements, I am realizing he is just very gentle but still active. I guess I am always too busy chasing Kaylee around to notice them since they are so soft. He is just a little stinker already stressing his momma out!

No comments:

Post a Comment