Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

eight months

I know I say this each and every month but how in the world is this sweet baby already 8 months old??? It is going by way too fast!!! I am loving every minute of it though. He is so much fun and smiles all the time. He loves to eat and take baths. We started giving him "real" baths in the big bath tub recently and he is in heaved crawling around in there. He "talks" alot too. He sleeps ok for naps and through the night each night, except when we were on vacation. He outsmarted his grandparents :) He is so busy and crawls all over the place. He pulls up on everything he can and cruises around the furniture too. It is super hard keeping up with both kids all day. I don't know how people with more than 2 do it. haha! I am totally worn out by the time they go to bed each night. Landon is wearing size 6-9 months or 6-12 depending on the brand. He weighs 17lbs, which is what Kaylee weighed at 6 months. We just moved him up to size 3 diapers because we have tons of them from gifts and left over from Kaylee. Tired of storing them :) He is the sweetest little boy I know! I love him and Kaylee more than life itself. What amazing gifts they are to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment