Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Crazy Mama

Tonight I officially earned that title. We had open house at Kaylee's school this evening. I have been a nervous wreck about her going since I found out she got in back in the spring. I figured her first day would be bad but never dreamed I would lose it at open house. I did really well while filling out paperwork and talking with her teachers. I lost it right at the end thinking about her being there tomorrow without me. I started crying and couldn't stop. I looked like a blubbering fool. I wasn't even leaving her there. I am positive I was the only person crying in the whole school...not even the kids were crying. My friend, Britten, works there and she came down to Kaylee's room to check on me because she knew I would be upset. She is so sweet! We are going walking after drop-off tomorrow so I can get my mind off of it. The director of the preschool asked if I planned on dropping her off tomorrow and then hinted to Brandon that maybe he should do it. So embarrassing!! I have decided that I probably shouldn't go in with them in the morning or I probably won't leave there without her. I know she will be screaming and I don't want to make it worse with my screaming too! She played with the toys tonight and before bed she said she wanted to go back tomorrow to play on the playground. I think she is excited but doesn't realize that mommy and daddy aren't staying everyday. I know it will get better each time but I can't handle it. I am definitely not ready for my little princess to grow up. I am crying just typing this :( I am now wondering why I even signed her up for this. I know it will be good for her and for Landon and me too. Please pray that mommy and Kaylee make it through the day tomorrow. Luckily she will only be there from 8-12 on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Surely I can handle 8 hours a week without her....

No comments:

Post a Comment