I went for a run for the first time in a year yesterday. I haven't done any exercising except walking since before I got pregnant. Needless to say, I am WAY out if shape. I ran a mile which is way further than I thought I could run after no exercise for that long. It felt so good and I had so much more energy today. I wasn't too sore today so I thought I would do it again tonight. Well, it was hotter outside and I had to take the kids in the double jogger since Brandon is still at work. I didn't run as far because that is way harder. I ran some and walked some. I am in total shock that I did it two days in a row. I will probably not be able to walk tomorrow :/
Here are my sweet riders tonight...

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment