Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

two months









Mr. Landon is already 2 months old! The time seems to be going way faster this time. I am trying to take it all in but it is still flying by :(
He is such an amazing little guy. We honestly could not have asked for a better baby. He only gets up once at night around 4 or 5. He gets changed and fed and goes right back down. He has even slept until 5:30 or 6 a few times. Pretty great I tell you! I haven't felt sleep deprived at all like I was for 5 months with Kaylee. He still doesn't have much of a napping schedule. He takes a few catnaps a day and one really long nap. I am sure we will get in a better routine soon. He smiles all the time now. He also coos alot. He is now a formula fed baby due to lack of milk production. That's ok though. He is very healthy and I gave him the best start I could. He still sleeps in our room. I am just not ready to let him go yet! I use the excuse that I don't want him to wake Kaylee but I really just want to keep him my little baby forever! We moved Kaylee to her room at 6 weeks.
He had his appointment Monday. He is as healthy as a 2 month old could be! We saw a different MD because our usual one had to cancel last minute. I loved the new one. He was very thorough and explained everything in detail. He was very informative and helpful. I made his next appointment with him too. Landon weighs a whopping 10lbs 15oz which is the 40th percentile and is 21 1/2in which is the 10th percentile. He is still little for his age but growing so fast! The 40th percentile is a long way from the 5th which is where he was on his first appointment. His head is tiny like Kaylee's has always been. It's also in the 10th percentile. He is just PERFECT!!
He is in a size 1 diaper and 0-3 month clothes. I love this little person so much and am so thankful that God chose me to be his and Kaylee's mommy! We are definitely blessed!!













- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment