Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

four months


Landon is now four months old as of Sunday. I am positive the second child's life goes by much faster than the first. Really sad! He is so big now. He laughs and giggles and coo's all the time now. He is still having some tummy issues but we should be getting those all better after our appointment today. Fingers crossed because he is just miserable sometimes. He was sleeping from 8:30-5:30 or 6 and now he wakes up at 2 and 6 since he refuses to drink a whole bottle at one time now. He now has some meds to hopefully help him and get him back on track with eating, pooping, and sleeping. He loves his exersaucer and swing (this tends to be where the naps take place the majority of the time). He likes his bumbo but only for short periods of time. He doesn't like being in the car at all and fusses the whole time, unless he actually falls asleep. He has been sleeping in his own room but the past two nights has been in back in the pack-n-play in our room due to his tummy problems. We are scared he will wake K up. He loves Kaylee most of all. He can be screaming and throwing a fit and then just stop and giggle at her. I love this and so does she! He watches her every move and really wants to be able to play with her. I know it won't be long now. He rolls from his belly to his back and has been for a while now. He finally did it for daddy too. He can scoot really well already. I will put him on his tummy in the middle of the blanket and he will scoot forward all the way off the blanket. If he was a little stronger, he would definitely be crawling already. He loves bath time too. He is a little vain and loves to look in the mirror :) I don't blame him, he's pretty doggone handsome! He tried cereal for the first time and isn't a fan. He better like it soon because I can't handle another non-eater. He is in size 2 diapers and wears 3-6 month clothes. There is so much more but that's all I have time to type for now.

He went to the doctor today and weighs 13lb 15oz and is 24 1/2 inches long. The doctor said that's the 40th percentile for weight and 30th for height. His head is in the 20th. Everyone seems to give him a hard time about being stocky or stubby but he's actually pretty small for his age. I think it's the cheeks and double chin that make him look so big. I even call him my chunky monkey :)

Fun fact: Kaylee and Landon were both 6lb 3oz at birth and both 13lb 15oz at their 4 month check ups. However, Kaylee was 20in at birth and Landon was only 18in. At 4 months, she was 25 1/2 and he is 24 1/2. He's finally closing the height gap :) I can't believe they are continuing to grow at the same exact pace. Pretty cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment