Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Goldfish

We had our first scary experience today with Kaylee sticking something in her nose. She was in her carseat on the way home from the mall and stuck pieces of her goldfish crackers in her nose. She was so proud when she told me that she had fishies in her nose. I had to get out of the car and look because I was terrified. They were pretty far up in there. We came straight home and I told her to keep pretending to blow her nose all the way. She had blown them out by the time we made it home but I was scared for a bit. It could have been way worse, I know. I just have to make sure to keep telling her we don't stick things in our noses, ears, etc. Hopefully this was her learning experience and she won't try it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment